- Individual Membership
- Diocesan Membership (Please use the form below)
- Seminary Membership
- Church/Parish Membership
- Mission Organization Membership
Joining GEMN: Why Become a GEMN Member?
With your help, we will achieve a vision of transforming every diocese and congregation through global mission engagement. By supporting GEMN, you’ll help us to create a church in which:
- Every parish has access to short- and long-term mission opportunities
- Every diocese supports one or more long-term missioners
- There is a sustainable process for global mission discernment and partnership development at all levels of the church
Membership Types – Suggested Membership Dues
- Individual Membership: $35 / Students: $15
- Diocesan Membership: $500
- Seminary Membership: $250
- Church/Parish Membership: $100/$250
- Mission Organization Membership: $100/$250
Need help with a diocesan, seminary, organizational or church membership? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or use our Donate Page. Want to join by mail? Use our membership form (PDF) and mail it to GEMN, PO Box 1434, Dublin, OH 43017.
Your tax-deductible membership supports GEMN’s work to bring about transformation through global mission engagement. The Global Episcopal Mission Network (GEMN), as a mission consortium, does not receive direct funding from the Episcopal Church and relies on your support. Contributions in any amount fund global mission education, training, resources and advocacy efforts throughout the nine provinces of the Episcopal Church and beyond. GEMN is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.
GEMN accepts secure payments online by credit card using PayPal. If you do not wish to use a PayPal account, click on the link labeled: “Pay with an online bank account, debit or credit card, or PayPal Credit” to enter your credit card information.
Paying by Check:
Checks may be made out to ‘Global Episcopal Mission Network’ and sent to the following address:
Global Episcopal Mission Network
P.O. Box 1434
Dublin, OH 43017-6434
If you have any questions about membership or GEMN’s funding, please contact us at email@example.com. We deeply appreciate your support, and we would be delighted to answer any questions you might have as you consider a contribution to our organization. Thank you for your interest in the Global Episcopal Mission Network.