Our 2019 Global Mission Conference is in the planning stages for Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
April 3-5, 2019
The Global Episcopal Mission Network is here to create community around global mission. By attending one of our annual Global Mission Conferences, you can meet others who share your passion, exchange ideas and best practices, learn and be inspired by gifted presenters, and join in community as, together, we discern where God is leading us as we reach out to a hurting world.
Our annual Global Mission Conferences are usually held in the spring, and packed with workshops, presenters, networking opportunities, site visits and resources for every aspect of global mission engagement.
- In 2018, we held our conference April 11-13 at Virginia Theological Seminary, Alexandria, Virginia. Highlights and resources can be found on our 2018 Conference Highlights Page.
- Our 2017 Global Mission Conference was held May 24-26, 2017 at beautiful Camp McDowell in Nauvoo, Alabama. Materials, photos, and resources from the conference are on our 2017 Conference Highlights Page
- Our 2016 Global Mission Conference was held May 18-20, 2016 in Ponce, Puerto Rico at the Universidad Interamericana. Conference videos, photos, and more can be found at our 2016 Conference Highlights Page
- Our 2015 Global Mission Conference was held May 6-8, 2015 in Atlanta, Georgia at All Saints’ Episcopal Church in the midtown area. Conference highlights, workshop transcripts, photos, and more can be found at our 2015 GEMN Global Mission Conference page.
- Our 2014 Global Mission Conference was held in Seattle, Washington on May 29 through June 1. Be sure to see our 2014 GEMN Global Mission Conference page for photos, notes and resources from the conference.